After graduating from the University of Idaho in 1999 I embarked on my professional career. First stop – Roseburg, Oregon as a sports writer for the Roseburg News-Review. Not a bad gig but my heart belonged in Idaho as I missed my future wife who was still there. So after giving Roseburg the old college try – I think 6 months is the standard duration these days – I moved back to Boise and landed a job with The Idaho Statesman as a copy editor. I spent nearly 5 years there and learned a lot and met some great folks. I was in charge of the Life and Scene sections and wrote video game reviews but it became clear that I needed to work a day shift if the love of my life and I were going to share our lives together. I worked nights and we were ready to get married and I thought it would be nice to spend some time with her. So job #3 was with FOR 1031 – a national commercial real estate company – as a copywriter. Another solid gig with great people and after nearly 5 years there my job title had changed to online marketing mananger. The economy also changed and in October 2008 I was laid off. For the first time since I was 18 I was without work and it was kinda scary. I looked at my options and decided to take control of my destiny by becoming a freelance writer and online marketing consultant.
So I am here to help you. What you would like to order today?
My skills include:
• Extensive, award-winning writing and editing experience of more than 10 years
• More than four years experience creating and managing successful online marketing initiatives for a leading national commercial real estate company
• Proven ability to create, manage, and implement multiple projects while adapting to changes in time lines, deadlines, and project goals
• Online marketing skills include search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), email marketing, viral advertising, keyword development, social networking, and competitive research
• Proven track record of driving sales through online marketing
Give me a call at 208.598.0084 or contact me at email@example.com for more information.