After graduating from the University of Idaho in 1999 I embarked on my professional career. First stop – Roseburg, Oregon as a sports writer for the Roseburg News-Review. Not a bad gig but my heart belonged in Idaho as I missed my future wife who was still there. So after giving Roseburg the old college try – I think 6 months is the standard duration these days - I moved back to Boise and landed a job with The Idaho Statesman as a copy editor. I spent nearly 5 years there and learned a lot and met some great folks. I was in charge of the Life and Scene sections and wrote video game reviews but it became clear that I needed to work a day shift if the love of my life and I were going to share our lives together. I worked nights and we were ready to get married and I thought it would be nice to spend some time with her. So job #3 was with FOR 1031 – a national commercial real estate company – as a copywriter. Another solid gig with great people and after nearly 5 years there my job title had changed to online marketing mananger. The economy also changed and in October 2008 I was laid off. For the first time since I was 18 I was without work and it was kinda scary. I looked at my options and decided to take control of my destiny by becoming a freelance writer and online marketing consultant.
As one of the most celebrated and sought after online marketing professionals in the history of the world, Matt also particularly enjoys embellishing his own bio. So I am here to help you. What you would like to order today?
My skills include:
• Extensive, award-winning writing and editing experience of more than 15 years.
• More than eight years experience creating and managing successful online marketing campaigns for numerous companies.
• Proven ability to create, manage, and implement multiple projects while adapting to changes in time lines, deadlines, and project goals.
• Online marketing skills include search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), email marketing, viral advertising, keyword development, social networking, and competitive research.
• Proven track record of driving sales through online marketing.
Give me a call at 208.995.9437 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.